will govern all Software, Applications, Platform and any other Services that
link to, or contain reference to, this document and are published or made
accessible by Zisky, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, (“Zisky”, “we”,
and disclosure of your personal information. By using this Application,
Platform/Software, you consent to the collection, use, storage, and disclosure
not, or cannot consent to these Terms, you cannot use this Application.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
access our Application without registering for an account. When you
decide to provide us with your personal information, you give consent that we
may acquire and store on our servers the following information, (but is not
• Your name;
• Photo Identification;
• Residing address;
• Postal address;
• Email address; and
• Telephone number.
Information we collect automatically:
When you access our Application, use our Services and/or post, reply to job listings, and other content; we routinely collect the information sent to us by your mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, (but is not limited to):
• Photo Identification;
• Residing address;
• Postal address;
• Email address; and
• Telephone number.
Information from your interaction with our Application and Services, (including but not limited to), device ID, device type, geo-location information, device and connection information, ad data, IP address, and details about how you used our Services, the time and date of your visit and other statistics.
Information you provide to us:
collect and retain any information you enter on our Application, as well as information
you provide to us when you use our Services. This Information includes
(but is not limited to):
• Information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the services that you use;
• Financial information, such as, (account, or credit card numbers), to bill users for products and Services, but we retain this information only as required to process the transaction, and for as long as may be required by Law;
• Information that you may provide to us through social media sites or Third Party Services;
• Information that you provide to us in connection with a dispute resolution, correspondence through our Application and/or correspondence that is sent to you by us; and
• Information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information.
Information from other sources:
receive or collect additional information about you from Third Parties and add
this to our account information. This information includes, (but is not
• Demographic data;
• Navigation data; and
• Additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by Law.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
give us explicit consent that we may use your personal information for the
following purposes, (but is not limited to):
• To provide you access to our Application, Services, and Customer Support by means of email, telephone, or within the Application;
• To personalize, measure and improve our Services;
• To contact you, by e-mail, push notification, text message (SMS), or by telephone, to inquire about our Services for the purpose of targeted marketing activities, updates, or for any other purposes as set forth in this Policy herein; and
• To provide you with Services you have requested, as described when we collect the information.
Social Network Integration:
offer sign-on Services that will enable you to access our Application with your
login credentials. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any Third
Party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with our Services, we
may receive your data that has been made available to those Services.
Your decision to use social networking service(s) in connection with our
Service is voluntary.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should make sure you are comfortable with the personal information the Third Party social networking service(s) may make readily available to us by visiting those services’ Privacy Policies, and/or modifying your Privacy settings directly with those social network service(s). We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all of your personal information that we receive through Third Party social networking service(s) in the same ways as all of your personal information we receive through our Services.
Transfer of your Personal Information to Third Parties:
disclose your personal information to Third Parties in accordance with this
policy and applicable legislation and regulations. As noted under Section
3, we will not disclose your personal information to Third Parties for their
marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your
personal information with:
• Google LLC, Amazon Inc.,: to provide collaborative content and services, such as registration and customer support, in order to support decision making on products, applications, services, tools and communications;
• Service providers: with whom we have entered into an agreement with to help us provide our Services on our Application, such as financial service providers, payment processing providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, your personal information shall remain under the control of Zisky;
• Regulatory Third Parties: such as, intellectual property right holders, supervisory authorities, tax authorities, police, and other regulatory authorities;
• Other Third Parties: to whom your consent has been given to share your information via Zisky, in the framework of a cooperation and/or amalgamation;
• Companies that we may intend on merging with in the context of a re-organization or that acquire us; and
• An intellectual property owner: if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary believes in good faith that an advertisement violates the rights of said owner, before personal information is provided, the intellectual property owner shall enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is provided on the strict condition that it may be used in the context of a legal proceeding, to obtain legal advice, and/or to answer questions from the advertiser.
To comply with legal obligations or a Court Order;
• If it
is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offences,
such as fraud, deceit; or
• If it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
uses third party hosting platforms to store data in good faith. We cannot
and do not guarantee the availability or up-time of these services. We
cannot and do not guarantee that any and/or all data collected will stay in Nigeria
at all times. Third-party hosting services may include, (but are not limited
• Google Cloud: to provide a cloud-based platform service used for storing our code and to operate our service-side application, in addition to storing data such as pictures and other multimedia content;
• Google Firebase: to provide a cloud database service for storing user information;
• Amazon Web Services: to provide a cloud-based server service used for storing our code and to operate our service-side application;
• Customer.io: to provide electronic communications with users, such as email and push notifications; and
• Stock Photography: to provide content to our application, in addition to data analytics in order to provide a better user experience.
Information you share on our Application:
Our Application and Services allows Users to share advertisements and other information with other Users, thereby making said shared information accessible to other Users. As a result of our Application and Service allowing Users to directly contact a Customer or Contractor, we recommend that you safeguard your personal information from others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Application and Service. As a result, we do not guarantee the Privacy or security of the information shared by you with other Users.
3. MARKETING COMMUNICATION
give consent that we may use the information collected by us to send you offer,
whether personalized or not, or to contact you regarding products or Services
offered by Zisky or affiliated companies.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to Third Parties for their marketing purposes, without your explicit consent. We may combine your information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities.
In the event you decide to no longer receive marketing communications from us; where applicable, you may change your preference in your My Zisky User account, or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication you received. Please note that the effect of unsubscribing will be to stop personalized marketing initiatives, but it will still allow the collection of information for the following purposes, (but is not limited to):
• Application Usage;
• User research;
• Data analytics; and
• Internal services for operational purposes.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
protect your Personal Information by using technical and administrative
security measures such as, (but is not limited to):
• Data encryption; and
• Physical and administrative access controls to the data servers.
The foregoing would limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration of user Personal Information; however, we cannot be held liable in the event of unauthorized access to or inadvertent disclosure of any Personal information.
We do not knowingly allow or collect online information from Customer Users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you lean that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact Zisky. If we become aware we have collected Personal Information from a Customer User under the age of 18, without parental consent, we shall take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
We are unable to modify your personal information or account information. You can adjust your information by logging into your My Zisky account. Should you wish to close your account, (where applicable), with us, please send your request to us at contactus@Zisky.ca. We will take care of your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
“Zisky”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” – means Moonborn Inc., and its subsidiary, affiliated, and successor companies.
The “Application”, “Software”, or “Services” – means Zisky’s Application, Software, or Service(s), provided to you by Zisky.
“Third Party” – means a separate service provider that we may have an agreement with to administer supplementary products and/or services to the Users of our Services.
“User”, “You”, “Customer”, “Contractor ”, – refers to a natural person, one who has its own legal personality, that is an individual human being.
References to “Posting” – refers to the act of submitting material or making anything available to or through the Application or our Services or servers. This includes, (but is not limited to), submitting listings or other content, posting pictures, comments, and sending messages to other users through the Application or Service.
Should you have any questions about Zisky, our Application,
and/or Services, please contact us at:
Email Address: info@Zisky.ca